Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
In this role you’ll:
- Process subscription queries and orders made via subscription websites and email.
- Maintain good working relationship with distributors & subs-agents and ensure that the new orders and renewals are followed up appropriately.
- Respond to agency and internal client queries, requests and concerns in a timely manner, ensuring that emails are attended to and provided with complete, accurate and appropriate responses at all times.
- Provide clear information and/or instructions to internal clients and agencies regarding their requests and queries
- Address all internal clients and agency customers professionally, cordially and civilly at all times
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of internal clients or agencies or influencing the timely resolution of one agency’s enquiry and continuous delivery of back-office and administrative tasks
- Communicate, coordinate, and follow up with necessary internally facing teams, particularly for fulfilment issues
- Monitor, manage and distribute cases in the Hub queue to the appropriate queues of the resolving teams
- Maintain strict operating standards, accurate data management, and client confidentiality
- Prepare, analyse, and complete processes and/or operational reports as part of the general tasks assigned to the team for submission to specific internal clients or agencies
- Report to the B2C Operations Support Team Leader and provide information regarding the day-to-day operations of the Operations Support team
- Provide daily and weekly operational and status reports to B2C Operations Support Team Leader and/or CS Operations Manager to show productivity and efficiency performance records through SLA’s and KPI’s reports in Salesforce
- Deliver ad hoc fulfilment and back-office project requests, ensuring that expectations are well managed and work prioritised
- Provide assistance on long and short term projects from marketing and finance teams other ad hoc back-office projects providing regular updates on progress made.
You'll bring to the role....
- University graduate or equivalent with ideally 1-2 years relevant experience to back office and administrative tasks in a customer service environment
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Competent in MS Excel, Word and any CRM system
- Experienced in order processing and back-office/administrative tasks and following up customer queries
- Experience in service delivery support
- Results orientated, customer focused and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, presentation and analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions
- Clear understanding of and adherence to client and corporate confidentiality
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Must be able to work on shifting schedule including weekends and holidays if required
- Previous media/publishing experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Financial Times' publication products
- Undertake additional projects and responsibilities as required
- Process analysis and improvement
- Project or Change Management
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.