First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
What FDT is looking for?
We are looking for a dedicated and full-time scrum master to work with co-located teams to promote a continuous learning culture and learning organization. You will work with great engineers and businesses in a supportive environment offering full autonomy.
What will you do?
- Focus on helping 2-3 feature teams to be self-managed.
- Teach Scrum to new members and coaches them.
- Work closely with team lead and other scrum masters in the organization to push forward different improvement initiatives.
Who you are?
- Love to share new knowledge.
- Good listener.
- Passionate about new technology and different ways of software development management.
- Curious about what makes a team work.
- Empathetic and keen to elicit individuals' wisdom, innate ability and resources to collaborate, solve problems for themselves.
- Comfortable with very fast-paced working environment.
What you know?
- 5+ years working experience
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Scrum and other practices in Agile (Kanban).
- Practical experience in leading Agile adoption for at least a group of 15-20 people.
- Experience contributing as a team member in an agile team.
- Solid skill set and technique in facilitating different agile ceremonies and meetings.
- Able to create and host the space for teams to have open discussion, reflection, and learning.
- Experience extending the Definition of Done
- Experience in facilitating different ceremonies using a physical whiteboard.
What’s nice to have?
- Strong in system thinking, helping teams surface the underlying system that influence them, expose challenging symptoms, and isolate root causes.
- Technical background with practical experience as a developer and sound knowledge with technical practices such as Continuous Integration and Behavior-Driven Development.
- Knowledge in Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Experience in facilitating difficult conversations.
- Balance between removing impediments and causing the removal of impediments.
- Guide teams' self discovery.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.