At ScraperAPI our mission is to democratize data access, enabling our clients – whether they are marketplaces seeking competitor insights or SEO agencies gathering search engine data for their customers – to effortlessly collect and utilize publicly available information. Our easy-to-use and reliable API empowers businesses and professionals to make data-driven decisions, stay ahead in their respective fields, and unlock new opportunities.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Manager to join our tight-knit growth team as we continue to innovate and develop cutting-edge web scraping solutions.
As a Sales Manager at ScraperAPI, you'll drive revenue growth by identifying and converting potential clients, showcasing the value of our API, and building lasting relationships. Collaborating with our growth engineering team, you'll develop effective sales strategies in line with our mission. This role is ideal for a proactive, results-driven individual eager to make a significant impact in the web scraping industry within a rapidly growing company.
About the role
We're excited to welcome a passionate Sales Manager to join our friendly and dynamic team at ScraperAPI! In this pivotal role, you'll be at the forefront of our sales efforts, kick-starting our sales department and working closely with the Head of Customer Success and our Marketing team to support our growing Enterprise-level user base.
As a sales representative, your key responsibilities will include:
- Shaping and leading our outbound and inbound sales strategy through strategic outreach and research
- Acquiring leads and scouting for new customers to build and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborating with our Marketing team to align strategies and initiatives
- Fostering an environment of competitive and healthy deal-making while sharing valuable insights to empower our Customer Success department
Together, we'll explore, prioritize, and qualify promising sales opportunities using our CRM system. Join us at ScraperAPI, where we believe in the power of collaboration and innovation, and make a lasting impact on our journey towards success!
What you bring to the table
- Basic understanding of the product and the value proposition it generates for our clients.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in SaaS sales. Ideally within the scraping industry, but not required.
- Proven history of outstanding sales performance.
- Capability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in written and spoken communication.
- Previous experience in conducting lead gen, sales demos, providing competitive quotes and deal closing.
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is strongly preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
- International Travel: Meet with the team twice a year at off sites, this year is in Barcelona!
- A team where people learn from each other, fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- A large-scale product that customers rely on, allowing you to make a real impact.
- Revenue-based Bonus.