Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
To support the execution of the global HR data and reward strategy. Provide advice and support to the Global HR team and wider FT in the area of people data and reward.
Reporting to: HR Data, Insights & Reward Manager
- People data and compensation reporting. Providing timely reporting (both regular and ad hoc), insight and interpretation of data as well as identifying opportunities to improve all aspects of data and reward within the FT.
- Maintaining data integrity in all relevant systems by running reports, conducting audits, identifying alternative data sources and updating inconsistencies as necessary by liaising with relevant stakeholders to proactively resolve systematic issues that might impact data integrity. In addition, provide structure, guidance and support with all data entry and reporting.
- Identify and support closing of data gaps in the Workday system by gathering, cleaning and uploading relevant data into the system in a timely manner.
- D&I - monitoring and reporting of pay disparity across demographic groups, gender, ethnicity, disability etc. Presentation of data insights focusing on these challenges.
- Development and maintenance of documentation relating to process and policy for data, reward, and data privacy governance.
- Support overall reward projects and initiatives as needed.
- Administer the FT engagement survey and support the participation in relevant surveys for pay and benefits benchmarking reports (eg WTW, paydata).
- Key contact and advisor assisting with the implementation of global job profiles and pay banding.
- Facilitate and enable the FT to achieve it’s target of greater pay transparency through support and establishment of a global pay structure, continuous liaison with stakeholders in the business and preparation of all necessary communication and training materials.
- Competent at comparing multiple sources of data
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive - ability to ask questions of the data
- Researching/networking - gathering data from external sources and utilising contacts to share data
- Communication and presentation
- Workday knowledge (beneficial)
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.