Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
The Role / Position Overview
We are seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to join us as a Data and Campaign Executive, to work alongside event marketers to schedule and execute multi-channel campaigns to curated data sets, and share insights required to make our events a success.
Based in London and reporting to FT Live’s Head of Data & Campaign Marketing Operations, this will be a full-time role working within the FT Live Data Team and varied stakeholders such as Marketing, Telesales Research and Commercial teams.
- Be the focal point for scheduling end to end marketing campaigns and maintain an oversight on the communication calendar schedule to ensure to solve communication conflicts and address related queries within the business.
- Creation of multi-channel marketing data selections and customer journeys using Exponea (CDP) - across email, phone, post, telesales, onsite, sms
- Manage priorities for Marketing and Telesales campaigns, schedule communication in accordance, provide data extracts
- Provide regular reporting and insights on FT Live key metrics as well as on pre and post campaign
- Work with the rest of the team to Improve and ongoing monitoring of data quality to ensure quality standards are met, and support the creation of remediation action plans with business areas where remediation is needed
- Support and advice stakeholders on agreed processes and promote best practices
- Ensure team members brief the campaigns in time and stick to deadlines
- Assist in managing and developing more junior staff and contribute to knowledge sharing across FT Live
Required Skills / Experience
- A relevant degree or previous data related work experience
- Strong organisation, resilience, curiosity about data and time-management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to pay close attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and good understanding of Microsoft Excel (data cleansing, vlookup, pivot tables..)
- An understanding of Data Protection best practices
- A good understanding of databases would an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRMs or previous experience of Exponea or similar would be beneficial but not essential
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), medical cover, enhanced maternity & paternity packages, subsidised gym memberships and Giving Back opportunities. Full details of our benefits can be found here.
The FT is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.