Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for staff across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where everyone feels they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing those from underrepresented groups.
The Role / Position Overview
This role is intended to help the FT fasttrack building out its global reward capability and help to promote the reward focused agenda at the FT. The role will report to the HR Data, Reward and Insight Manager, based in London and will join a team of data and digital transformation professionals.
- Complete the internal job catalogue
- Prepare job catalogue data for upload into system
- Globally benchmark pay for all roles in job catalogue, creating appropriate ranges
- Assist with addressing compensation plan gaps
- Provide insight into pay review improvements
- Author a pay strategy / cost of living report
- Plan a communication strategy for total compensation / reward
Required Skills / Experience
- Data analysis
- Pay benchmarking
- A previous member of a compensation / reward team
- Working in a global capacity / organisation
- Desirable: Workday experience
What’s in it for you?
£200 - £400 per day depending on experience.
The FT is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help.