Klang is a game studio exploring the future of humanity through various forms of media. We aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
It's a super exciting project, but in order for us to achieve a goal like this we are going to need a lot of help! From people just like you.
About the position
As the Executive Team Assistant (f/m/d) you will be the trusted and reliable administrative backbone to the Executive Team. In this role you will work closely with the C-Level team, to ensure that all administrative and organizational tasks for the team run smoothly. Would you like to help support the Executive Team in a way that will make a huge impact on their everyday lives? Then we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Calendar management for the CEO, Co-CEO, CTO and CCO.
- Manage incoming correspondence, answering emails for the CEO.
- Manage and prioritize the CEO’s workflow.
- Make travel arrangements (including VISAs) and itinerary planning, taking covid regulations into consideration for the C-Level Team.
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Record minutes from Executive meetings.
- Manage complex administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
Who we think will be a great fit
- You have experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or have worked in a similar role, working with C-levels executives.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are able to prioritize tasks of competing urgency, self-organize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- You are comfortable working autonomously.
- You have a positive and solution-oriented mentality - no task is too big or small!
- Your colleagues would describe you as proactive and attentive to details.
- You are able to work with people in different time-zones.
- You are discrete and understand confidentiality.
- Spoken & written German
- Work experience in an international environment
- Willing to travel
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Monthly public transport travel reimbursement
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
- Healthy snacks and drinks in the office
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, ergonomic chairs and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- State-of-the-art work hardware and a company phone
If you don’t feel that you quite meet all the requirements above, but the position still excites you and you think you would love to work for Klang, reach out! We still want to hear from you.
At Klang, we create products that inspire people to deepen their understanding of the emergent nature of society and collectively envision a better future.
At the heart of Klang is SEED an accessible, persistent world in which players share a history and shape a future. We provide an environment for a broad audience to belong and develop relationships in a society simulation inspired by life itself.
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.