Join us as a Senior People Business Partner (m/f/d) in our People & Relations team on a shared journey that matters!
We, the People & Relations Team, are a colourful and strong team consisting of 12 professionals located in Berlin and Hamburg. We cover a broad field according to our individual strengths: recruiting, personnel & organizational development, consulting, moderating, communicating, and coaching. This is how we work and what we believe in our role as members of the People & Relations team at MOIA:
- Learning is a key element and we share our knowledge
- We work strength-based and thus know and express our strengths within the team and promote each other’s development
- We like to have fun at work
- It is important for us to find good solutions for our organization and also individuals
- We have developed lots of great workshops and useful tools and are in a high growth phase with a lot of room for ideas & improvements. We embrace change and have many ideas on how we can enable our colleagues to do the jobs they love, grow and live their strengths
- No two days are alike: we love the dynamics, the varied topics and numerous design options that each day brings.
We work in three different focus teams: Recruiting & Employer Branding, Operations and Business Partnering & Learning + Development. You will join the Business Partnering & Learning + Development team.
What you will do
- Understand our business as a whole, be proactive and support as a sparring partner, advisor and coach
- Work closely together with our leadership team and people manager to support our organizational needs and growth
- Be the first contact point to our employees and act as a trustful partner
- Conception and moderation of different learning formats (peer counseling, team workshops & trainings e.g. Feedback, Conflict & Communication, etc.)
- Lead, design and implement different people initiatives/projects (e.g. Future work, New Pay).
What will help you to fulfil your role
- You have experience as a Business Partner and/or Learning & Development expert for a fast growing organization
- You are truly interested in people and supporting them in their individual growth
- You enjoy to step into different roles as sparring partner, advisor, coach and find solutions for individuals as well as the organization
- You are interested in providing learning opportunities to the organization
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration (nice to have: experience or interest in tech & product environment).
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Flexible working hours and work arrangements
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for your home office setup
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidization of a fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, conferences, and language classes
- Mental health trainings, consultation, and company doctor
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support
- Dog-friendly offices (in our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.