Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We’re seeking a Customer Support Agent to provide best possible user experience for our clients. Someone who is excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain, and by possibility of growth within the area and within the team. Focused and deeply detail-oriented.
This is a shift-based role, and shift patterns span the entire 24-hour period, you will be required to work full-time five days per week (including weekends).
We are currently looking for a person who will cover 80 - 100% of our night work and 80-100% of our shifts both during the week and weekends.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries, questions, and complaints via various channels, including email, live chat, and social media platforms.
- Providing accurate and detailed information about Ramp Network’s products, services, and platform functionalities.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues related to onboarding, transactions, and technical difficulties.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including development and product teams, to address complex customer issues and provide effective solutions.
- Proactively identifying patterns or trends in customer inquiries and provide feedback to improve product features and user experience.
- Assisting in creating and updating customer support documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and user guides.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of customer support processes and workflows, including analysis and creating reports
- Maximising customer satisfaction, and identifying areas for new / additional training or knowledge checks.
- Maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude while working under pressure to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
⚙️ Our toolkit:
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- Intercom, internal CRM system
🤟🏻 What you will bring:
- Experience in a customer support role of at least 1 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in using customer support software and tools for ticket management and communication (i.e. Intercom).
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proactive approach to professional development, eagerness to embrace new challenges and learning opportunities.
🌟 Extra points for:
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralized finance.
- Readiness and/or previous experience in mentoring and supporting other team members.
🤝 Our interview process
- 30 min Discovery Interview with a Talent Partner
- Home-based task
- 45 min Final Interview with the Head of Customer Support and CS Team Leader
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
- 5300 - 5700 PLN gross (Employment Contract of Contract of Mandate)
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private medical care package
- Gym pass for you and your partner
- Dedicated time off for yearly health check-ups
🧠 Development & Growth
- Self-development and conference budget
- Language lessons
- Internal workshops and activities supporting growth and mental health
🏢 Great working environment
- Modern and comfy offices in Warsaw and Wroclaw, which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Hybrid working
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect your with fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture