About Bold Valuable Tech: Our Vision
Bold is a young company that aims to become a global player in the electric vehicle and special projects sector providing design and manufacturing services to motorsport and aerospace.
We leverage our experience in motorsports to develop high-performance battery technology that is light weight, modular and scalable. We want to make Formula 1 battery technology available at scale.
After achieving a +200% organic revenue growth (no marketing, no external investment/grants) over the last 2 years, Bold is currently preparing for an unprecedented growth stage and is looking to fill several key positions within the company to execute the business plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, the HoBDM - NA will play a pivotal role in creating the foundations of the commercial department that will allow Bold to scale successfully across North America. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and commercially driven, experienced in the role of BDM within a fast-growing electric vehicle technology company.
Last but not least, we are looking for people that share our core values: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Boldness, Excellence and Integrity. If you want to embrace our people-first values and make a real impact, Bold is your place!
What You’ll Do
- Analyses market to identify business opportunities, product gaps and continuously questions GTM strategy to offer a compelling and valuable offer to customers
- Performs strategic business model studies (product sale vs tech licensing) by customer segment, type and region
- Creates and executes business development strategies, develop and foster business opportunities with new customers while owning and exceeding growth KPI’s
- Develops and maintains an ongoing strong pipeline of new business opportunities that fit with the company’s core business
- Lead cross-functional teams through the process from initial RFQ through full implementation and first deliveries to the customer/partner
- Ability to effectively network and build additional customer relationships
- Manages licensing specialist and external agency
What You Need to Succeed
- Proven track record of growing new businesses in a start-up or fast-growing technology company.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & influencing skills and with high levels of empathy
- Vast experience in drafting and negotiating agreements with automotive/aviation/marine players
- Proactive and customer success driven.
- Proven network of connections to seniors in the EV space (automotive, e-VTOL, marine, etc) with a strong international business development track record
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to track and manage multiple customer programs from inception to implementation
- Willing to travel internationally if required
- Excited at the opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt and thrive in such a business
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Automotive/Aviation/EV industry experience, ideally at a high growth start-up / scale-up
- Exposure within a venture backed Scaleup
What BOLD offers you:
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Flexible Schedules
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment: Be part of a start-up that thrives on high-performance EV powertrains.
- Brilliant colleagues and Top talent
- Regular events and team building activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bold Valuable Technologies, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness, and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients. A business that is engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels in a working environment that is collaborative and supportive.