Stenn is one of the leading FinTechs in Europe and a category leader in the verticals and markets it operates in. Founded in 2015, Stenn’s purpose is to connect international SMEs to the global financial system, helping to bridge a reported $3.6 trillion (USD) financing gap through a fast, simple online platform. To date, Stenn has enabled over $14 billion (USD) of finance to SMEs in 3 verticals and 4 markets, with capital provided by several blue-chip banks and institutional fund managers across the globe.
Rapid expansion continues at Stenn, as under-served SMEs seek financing solutions to manage significant macroeconomic and supply chain disruption; and this follows our $50 million Series A fundraise in 2022, valuing Stenn at $900 million.
Our HQ is in London with employees across the globe, including the USA, Europe and China. We are made up of diverse, highly skilled professionals who work in an innovative way to develop and drive our business further. Our people are empowered to work autonomously through a trusting leadership style which encourages learning.
As an expert in Trade and Receivables financing you will target customers who have an annual revenue of $100m + across: Finished Goods, Manufacturing and Services with a geographical focus on the US and LATAM. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead our expansion into the Americas market with a focus on new business origination.
Being a part of our founding Enterprise AE Team you will leverage your existing introducer relations to drive new business acquisition and own your revenue number. This alongside support of our internal Marketing and Partnerships functions will ensure you drive annual AUM of ~$100m. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable driving a business from a low brand base into net new clients.
Not only will you grow our revenue streams, you will also grow our market presence, primarily focussing on the US and LATAM by attending regular working capital events, trade shows and business associations.
- Identify and close new Enterprise business: Ultimately, this is a Sales role. You will have to own end-to-end sales cycles. By setting clear, consistent priorities and actionable goals, you will monitor the success of the commercial function.
- Build our brand: You will need to attend regular trade shows and working capital events being a spokesperson for Stenn.
- Instil trust: Through structured, professional, informed dialogue, demonstrate Stenn Technologies as a highly experienced, credible and compelling financing partner to enterprise businesses.
- An understanding of Risk-based Finance: Our customers are CFO level and will expect you to be comfortable talking in their language. .
- Risk Management: You will be using your knowledge of finance to make pre-qualified decisions on potential prospects to gauge whether they are worth the time investment and will produce the correct ROI.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand market performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with collaborators in internal teams, both in the UK and globally (eg. Structuring, Product, Ops, Risk, Sales and Marketing), to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Grow our culture: We’re on this journey together and we’re still building and working a lot of things out, that’s the truly unique part of this opportunity; where the business is at today and the potential we have. Therefore there is a collective responsibility of all of those in our leadership team to work closely with our People and Culture team and the wider business units to make Stenn THE place to work.
What will success look like at the end of your first year at Stenn?
- You have successfully identified and acquired key enterprise customers, driving your pipeline to achieve $100 million of new AUM annually.
- You have identified further opportunities to drive growth, whether this be geographies, vertical or further Product / Marketing integrations to build our commercial function.
- You have delivered best-in-class service to new business by strengthening the relationship, and increasing revenue and trust.
- You are on target to deliver required revenue and leads (Overachieving is even better).
- You have immersed yourself in Stenn’s culture and are excited for what the future holds.
- Direct experience in Trade and Receivables Financing.
- Proven experience in new business origination in financial markets across the US or LATAM.
- Strong understanding of financial markets with a particular focus on Trade Credit, Leveraged Finance, Trade Finance and Lending.
The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, scaleup environment.
- The ability to use data and analytics to present quantitative and qualitative presentations to make solid business decisions on trajectory.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Significant understanding of working / building a diverse and inclusive work environment, culture and team.
We appreciate the support agencies can provide, however our in-house team do not require any 3rd party assistance at this time.
At Stenn, we believe that every team member deserves to feel like they belong. We foster a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration where everyone's unique perspectives are valued. Join us and be part of a team where you can thrive and grow, both professionally and personally.