At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Mangopay is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to participate in the development of our Salesforce.com platform (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing, Experience Cloud) with ~200 users. You will be responsible for the release management and execution on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring the integrity of the platform architecture (storage, data seeding, scalability)
- Managing the installed applications and other tool connections into the platform including but not limited to DocuSign DocGen, Outreach
- Completing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Working with other members of the Salesforce team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Developing scalable solutions
- Proactively performing extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology
- Creating unit tests to ensure accuracy. Identifying the highest-risk areas and driving the resolution of these issues
- Effectively and actively playing the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, processes, and design to others
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with DevOps Tools (Git, SFDX)
- Expertise in Salesforce Environment management, Deployment, and Code development (provisioning, consolidation, sandbox refresh, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining Aura and Lightning and Web Components
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce APIs (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Perform data updates/migration using Data Loader and other similar tools (Ownbackup)
- Experience working with third-party applications that integrate with Salesforce
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Autonomous, creative, curious, and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and current business processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, process builders or flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.