At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Location: anywhere in the UK, with a preference for candidates based in London.
Mangopay is looking for a Sales Director to help us deliver against our strategic growth objectives for enterprise prospects. You will be responsible for leading and driving sales efforts with a team of experienced payments experts. Your primary objective will be to achieve new business revenue targets, expand market share, and establish Mangopay as a leading payment solutions provider. You will strategically develop and implement sales strategies, and build strong relationships with prospects to maximize business opportunities.
- Drive revenue growth through outbound campaigns, account expansion, upselling, and cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies to acquire, grow, and retain strategic accounts, aligning with the company’s long-term goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key strategic accounts, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions that enhance their financial success.
- Stay updated on market trends, competition, and industry developments to identify opportunities and threats. Use market insights to shape sales strategies.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports and forecasts to senior management, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Solution Engineering, Product, and Legal to ensure client needs are met.
- Ensure that strategic accounts receive the highest level of customer service and satisfaction, addressing any issues promptly and effectively.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience in the payments industry (may consider other enterprise sales experience within financial services/fintech).
- You have previously worked at a company that went through a transformational growth phase including market expansion experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a high-growth organization across multiple geographies.
- Superior relationship-building and exceptional consultative sales skills with a passion and hunger to win.
- Results-oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and a “hands-on” person with a proven ability to meet objectives and targets.
- Executive presentation skills; including in-person, written, and verbal.
- Understanding of multi-sided business models, such as marketplaces or platforms.
- Experience selling treasury or other stored value products.
- HR Call
- 1st Interview with the Head of Sales
- 2nd interview with CEO or VP of Strategy
- 3rd Interview possible with an additional Mangopay leadership team member
- Final case study presentation with members of the leadership and executive team
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.